This 7 week class is designed to strengthen the basic household behaviors necessary for a safe and peaceful co-existence with your dog.
Next 2019 Session:
Thursday, October 3: Orientation @ 6:30 PM for all handlers (No Dogs)
Thursday, October 10 – Thursday, November 14: 6:00 PM & 7:15 PM classes.
Pupdate 09/06/2019: Registration is now open!
We will cover the following skills:
- Friendly and courteous door/guest greetings.
- Safe entrance and exit from cars and house doors.
- Hand signals for Wait, Stay and Recall.
- Recall with distance and distraction.
- Stay with distance and distraction.
Prerequisites: Must have completed Household Manners or an equivalent basic obedience course. It is necessary for loose leash walking, stays and recalls (at close proximity and without major distractions) to be established before registering.
To register, or for questions regarding readiness, please email Carla Miller at email@example.com